We are pleased to announce, the first Eye Movement Verification and Identification Competition. This in an official competition for BTAS 2012 (The Fifth IEEE International Conference on Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems) and all results will be published during that conference. To become a participant you don’t need to have any special eye tracking equipment. All data needed is ready to download. The prospective participants should only have some knowledge about classification (however, some knowledge about eye movements could be profitable).
The aim of the contest is to determine how people may be identified based on their eye movement characteristic. The organizers will provide all interested participants three datasets of eye movements’ recordings in extremely simple EMD format. After downloading the datasets, participants may analyze it to prepare their own classification models. Then, participants may build and upload their classification applications that will be able to classify (namely identify or verify) unknown samples. The applications will be executed and evaluated by organizers.
Deadline is 15 April 2012 (it may be extended if number of participants is lower than required minimum).
See our web page www.emvic.org for details about competition formula.
In case of questions please contact: email@example.com
- Dr Pawel Kasprowski, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Dr Oleg Komogortsev, Texas State University-San Marcos, USA
- Dr Adrian Kapczynski, Silesian University of Technology, Poland Competition co-chairs on behalf of BTAS conference:
- Dr Raffaele Cappelli, Univerity of Bologna, Italy
- Dr Karl Ricanek, University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA
- Dr Elham Tabassi, National Institute of Standards and Technology,USA
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org www.emvic.org
Reproduced please specify：zkblog » Call for Participation in Eye Movement Verification and Identification Competition